segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2015

lovely sunday.

Yesterday, I had such a lovely day. It was a perfect Autumn day which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so I decided to share it with you all, so that you can share some of my joy.


I woke up to an amazing breakfast, with many different types of bread and freshly brewed coffee. My sister's best friend had slept over, so it was kind of a special occasion. The whole family ate at the table and it was lovely.

Then, it was time for church. I was wearing a skirt, which always makes me feel happier. We even met a new seminary student who is doing an internship at our church! It was really nice to worship and sing, as always. 

Lunch - turkey with pineapple - was delicious, and since it was sunny, we could eat outside. Our friend the fat cat passed by as usual, the birds were singing and it was a great meal. It tasted great especially because we were really hungry!

After lunch, my boyfriend came over, so that we could study together. (Yes, we were completely focused!) My parents made us coffee and we sat, opened our computers (which look the same but in different colours) and studied the afternoon away! Since we're both med students (at different colleges though), we can help each other.

At around five, I decided to bake scones. (I think I may be a British woman in a parallel universe). My boyfriend and I made the scones, my sister and her friend set the table and made tea. We all sat around the table again, ate and chatted happily over tea cups. My aunt and my little cousin came over, and they got to eat scones as well!

Then, we went back to study for a bit, until my guy and my sister's friend had to go home. It was lovely to have them over, because it felt like we were all a huge family.

Finally, my parents, my sister and I had raviolis for dinner (yum yum!) and binge-watched ER until it was time to go to bed.

It was a perfect ending to a perfect day!

love,
Mariana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário