sábado, 12 de setembro de 2015

#12 currently


reading... A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
watching... Hawaii Five-O (because that's what on TV pretty much every day at the time I'm writing this...). I'm probably going to re-watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower when I'm done.
excited for... the new school year to start! I really miss my buddies, and even though I could do well without exams and stuff, I really really love uni.
eating... homemade banana ice-cream!



texting... my boyfriend, who is on holidays and making me immensely jealous.
listening to... Death of a Bachelor, by Panic! at the Disco. I know I've mentioned this song before, but I'm really addicted to it! 
missing... New York City. Pretty badly. Looking at the pictures I took has this effect on me. However, I also miss my college friends.
loving... going out with my best friends to sweet coffee shops/the book fair in the last days of summer holidays.
hating... the weather. It's so annoying to wake up to a sunny day, leave the house after lunch wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and then freezing to death because the weather decides to change! I love fall, but please, someone tell me what to wear so that I won't either freeze or roast!
photographing... scenes from my summer with my analog camera. I've been taking it everywhere I go ever since I got the film, and I can't wait to reveal it to keep these memories forever!
feeling... constantly sleepy, except for when I go to bed.
thankful for... meaningful chats and re-encounters.
trying... not to be so impulsive and to control my bad temper.
planning on... going to the book fair this weekend and buying all. the. books.
addicted to... ice-cream with crispy stuff on top.

Well, here goes one more Blog-tember post! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Brave Love Blog

What are you currently into?

lots of love,
Mariana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário