quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015

#3 the inspiration behind the blog

Hello, lovelies! I'm glad you're back here with me for another day of the amazing Blog-tember Challenge, a brilliant idea by Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog! I'm having a lot of fun writing and reading these posts so far!

Brave Love Blog

Today's prompt is: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog.

This is my first ever inspiration board, so it's not very ambitious, but I tried to put this blog's purpose into images, and this is what came out of it!


More than a place to explore my own interests, I want this blog to be a place for people to relate to. I want to help people find out about things they hadn't heard about, and to have a good time reading my posts even if they've had a terrible day.

I think that, if I do this blogging thing right, it will be great for me because I'll be putting my writing and photography out there, but, hopefully, I'll be doing something good for other people by giving them something to think about or ideas on stuff to do. I'd also love to look back on these posts one day and remember the person I was in this season of my life. 

In terms of aesthetics, I love pastel colours and natural landscapes. I'd say my photography plays an important role on the visuals of this blog, since most of the pictures on my blog were taken by me. I still have a lot to learn, though, and, hopefully, a year from now, my blog will look so much better!

I guess that's it for today! Tomorrow I'll be back with some words on what I'm passionate about, a very exciting theme!

lots of love,
Mariana

4 comentários:

  1. Are you a reader?? I love to read ... favorite pastime!!! What do you like to read?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yesss, and a big one! I prefer adventure books such as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but I also enjoy coming-of-age books (like my favourite, The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and novels! How about you? :)

      Eliminar
  2. I love the soft colors in your board. ;-)

    ResponderEliminar