terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

marianalog

Hey there! 

I don't know if I've talked about this on the blog, but, these past holidays, I found my parents' old analog camera and decided to start doing something new. My love for photography has been growing a lot for the past year or so, and taking analog pictures is definitely teaching me a lot!

Today, I'll share some of the pictures I took in this end of summer/beginning of fall season! I'm doing this so that I can keep track of my own progress. I was really pleased with how they turned out: I tried to capture candid moments and beautiful places, so that I can remember them in the future.

So, here they are! A brief story of this season of my life through pictures.


(at D'bandada, a street music festival in Porto)


(the beautiful view of the river from Palácio de Cristal)

(the beach-each on a cloudy day!)



I'm always looking for more advice so that I can improve my photography: if you have some tips for me, I'd be super grateful!

lots of love,
Mariana

4 comentários:

  1. I don't know a think about film cameras--it's really interesting to see them making a comeback in photography, my family hasn't had one in more than a decade! They require extra patience, that's for sure.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yeah! It's interesting, because with digital cameras we can take pictures all the time and, if one doesn't look like we wanted it to, we can take it again. With film cameras, I feel like I need to be way more selective!

      Eliminar
  2. Really great photos and that view of the river looks so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so lucky that I get to see it most days. :)

      Eliminar