domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

#6 fashion statement

The theme of today's Blog-tember Challenge is... fashion! Something I'm definitely not an expert on!

Brave Love Blog

Share your style. What fashion trends do you love, frequent, or avoid?

As I just say, I'm not an expert on fashion. I don't read fashion magazines or pay attention to the new trends each year. However, I do have certain preferences when it comes to clothing.

Even though it's not always practical for me to wear them, skirts and dresses are my absolute favourite pieces of clothing. They make me feel the prettiest, and I want to be a woman who can kick some butt on a typically feminine outfit, haha.


 (collage made on Polyvore.com)


I like having a vintage-ish style, so vintage stores are definitely a must for me! Some of my favourite brands are Forever 21, Springfield, H&M and Pimkie. I don't like spending too much money on clothes, though, so I make the best use of those I own. I also love wearing make-up, especially cherry red or bright pink lipstick.

I don't think we should focus on looks only (there are more important things), but I definitely believe that wearing clothes, accessories and makeup we enjoy seeing ourselves on gives a great confidence boost! I also dislike to hear people saying you can't be girly and smart. To those, I have only two words. WATCH ME.

Thank you for reading once more! What are your favourite fashion trends?

lots of love,
Mariana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário