terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

#15 what's in my bag?

Hey, lovelies! Winter is coming to Portugal in a rush: today was my first day back at uni, and today we had the WORST weather in a long, long time. It's raining a lot (my clothes got completely soaked - thank you so much, buses, for never coming on time) and it's so windy that people are losing their umbrellas everywhere.

Since it's my first day of school, today's Blog-tember prompt seems really fit! I LOVE school materials so I'm thrilled to show them to you!
What's in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse its contents, then share with us!




These are the contents of the bag I take to school everyday! This polka-dotted backpack from Eastpack is my latest acquisition. I used to take a green one everywhere, but my mum decided it was too old and used, and bought me a new one.



  • My binder, from Make Notes - a spectacular stationery brand from Portugal. It's really cute and I can bring all my papers with me.
  • My notebook has different "sections" for each of my subjects. I can take all my notes and take them everywhere without taking millions of notebooks and hurting my back!
  • My pencil case from Make Notes, which matches my binder!
  • My coloured pens, because I like taking colourful notes.
  • My planner - which I bought in New York - which says "Faith, Hope and Love" in the front and "And the greatest of these is Love" in the back. It's really inspiring and I really depend on my planners to keep myself organized.
  • My bigger notebook, from Tuscany, Italy, where I make lists, keep contacts and plan college projects or blog posts.
  • My Alice in Wonderland little notebook, where I let my inspiration flow. I write stories, poems and random thoughts in it,
  • My good old iPod. I use it to listen to music when I'm on the bus or walking.
  • My home keys (obvious)
  • My Nine West wallet, also bought in NYC.
  • My flowery "bag of girly stuff".
I usually carry a book with me everywhere. However, I'm reading a very big book right now (A Dance with Dragons) and, besides it being very heavy, I don't want to risk it getting soaked in the pouring rain...

Well, those are the normal contents of my bag! Do you bring any more stuff with you?


Brave Love Blog

lots of love,
Mariana

2 comentários: