quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2015

#2 Oh, dreamy day

Hello, fellas! Today is a beautiful day for a new Blog-tember post! The prompt for today is:

Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?


Brave Love Blog

After quite a lot of thought, here goes a description of what would be a lovely - but pretty unrealistic - day for me:

I'd wake up early, but not too early - just in time for a calm breakfast with my boyfriend in a sweet coffee shop, in which there would be a fresh cup of orange juice. I love orange juice. And cakes. We'd talk and talk and talk and leave the coffee shop hand in hand, to explore the city, and that city would be Barcelona, London or New York (the cities I've loved the most so far).

At lunch time, there would be a massive picnic in a beautiful, green park, by the lake. All of my favourite people would be at that picnic: my boyfriend, my family, my best friends. Everyone would have a great time, the food would be splendid, and there would be people playing guitar and ukelele and singing along and taking pics and having a great time overall.

After that wonderful picnic, I'd magically transport myself to Disneyland in Paris with my boyfriend, my friends and my sister. I'd  go on all the rides and feel like a child all over again. I'd sit on the floor of Main Street and eat cotton candy with a giant smile on my face.

We'd have dinner in one of the Disney restaurants and then proceed to spend the night around a bonfire, chatting and laughing and gazing at the stars until we fell asleep.

I know that it's a lot to do in a day, but a girl's gotta dream, right? ;)

How would your dream day be like?

lots of love,
Mariana


3 comentários:

  1. Ham that sounds great!! Especially the part where you say that it would all happen in Barcelona! :) That's where my ideal day is taking place!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It shouldn't say "ham", just "ha" at the beginning :D

      Eliminar
    2. Barcelona is awesome! :) I've been there twice and I hope I can go there again!

      Eliminar