sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2015

#11 friday night

Hey, lovelies!

Hooray for Friday! Today's Blog-tember prompt is exactly about... Fridays! 
It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do?

First of all, I must say that this would be a very rare occasion, since I have choir rehearsals on Friday nights, which I only (rarely) miss if I have a birthday party or a special occasion of some kind. However, if I was to have a Friday night at home, I know what I would do. I'd do basically the kind of stuff I usually do when I have a Saturday night at home.


  • Write new blog posts, edit pictures for my posts, all the blog-related things.
  • Watch TV shows with my parents (some of our faves are ER, The Mentalist, Mr. Selfridge) while eating stuff. If it's cold, we'll wrap ourselves up in blankets.
  • Watch movies or Game of Thrones with my sister.
  • Play piano/guitar and sing until someone tells me to shut up, because I'd wake up the neighbours.
  • If I'm tired, I'll go to bed very early and read a lot before I go to sleep.
  • Scroll through Tumblr - Tumblr is my favourite way to express myself online, along with this blog. I use it to reblog images and quotes that fit my moods and tastes, and I'm really proud of how my Tumblr looks.
  • Search for recipes on Pinterest. That's the main use I have for Pinterest!
  • Talk to people on Facebook. Sometimes I use these periods of time when I don't have anything to do to have meaningful chats with friends I don't get to see very often.
  • Send/receive ugly snaps to/from my boyfriend. This one is a must!
  • Have I mentioned that I EAT a lot? Ice-cream, cake, chocolate (even the kitchen kind). Anything goes! Also, if you make me tea before I go to bed, I'll love you forever.
Nothing too exciting, I'm sorry. But I do find it very relaxing to spend a Friday/Saturday night in from time to time. It allows me to have some alone time, but also to do some things I don't always have the time to do, like watching marathons of TV shows or write 3 or 4 posts in a row! (That's a LOT for me).

What do you do when you spend the night in?

Brave Love Blog


lots of love,
Mariana

2 comentários:

  1. I love Mr. Selfridge!! :D
    Tumblr is my favorite. I spend waaay to much time on there but it's awesome.
    And I eat a LOT too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Tumblr is like a black hole that sucks up time! Haha. Mr. Selfridge is awesome, I've only recently started watching it :)

      Eliminar