sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2016

BLOGMAS - November Throwback

Hey lovely folks!
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I've decided to blog as much as I can in this lovely month of December.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (cue Michael Bublé song in the background) and that makes me feel so very happy, despite the proximity of exams!

To begin with, I'm going to do a small throwback to the month of November, which seemed like a really long month because so much has happened!


November was a month of sunset-watching. I am that person who looks at the sky in awe of the lovely colours and, this past month, I watched really beautiful sunsets + the lovely supermoon, staring at me as I walked home.

It was a month of new friendships and of strengthening ties with people around me. I gained a really close friend in November and I'm really thankful for that. I also reunited with old friends, got to know updates on their lifes and to reminisce about our past, which was lovely! Overall, I'm so glad I have such amazing friendships in my life and I'm thankful that I'm someone who loves people, as it brings me so much joy.

I watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with friends and I loved it so much, I'm dying to watch it again. I love how JK Rowling didn't try to make it the new Harry Potter, but created a whole new universe with clever references to the HP one. Newt Scamander is now one of my favourite characters of all time, I love how sweet and caring he is! And I loved the fantastic beasts 😍

I struggled with anxiety and watched my friends go through it too, but I'm learning how to cope with it and how to practice self-care so that I'll feel better, and I try to help my friends do the same.

I worked a lot for college, but I'm so happy that I'm studying to do what I love. I went to a Medical Students Conference and it helped reminding me why I get through months of studying, writing projects and doing exams.

I also spent time with my family and Nico the cat. There's nothing like the comfort of my own home, and I'm thankful that I have somewhere I can feel so warm and cosy.

Good food + good friends make a great life!

lots of love,
Mariana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário