sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2016

BLOGMAS - Nico the Cat

In this post I'm going to talk about my favourite feline, Nico!
Nico is my neighbour's cat. This lady has a lot of pets, and she allows her cats to wander around the neighbourhood as they like. They know where their home is and they always come back 😊
Nico is known by pretty much everyone, because he's a really nice cat. He loves to get cuddles from pretty much everyone, and, besides, he's SO CUTE!
He has been "visiting" us for about 4 years now, but he only began to spend more time with us last summer, when we started letting him inside our house.


Nico loves:
- sleeping on the sofa
- food (especially chasing food he's not supposed to eat)
- cuddling with people, even strangers
- lying on the floor so that people can rub his belly
- sitting on my notebooks/laptop/whatever I'm doing so that I can pay attention to him instead
- chasing bugs or little things that move
- trying to get inside people's beds or under blankets
- scratching the sofa

Nico doesn't like:
- other cats (he screams at them)
- he's not very fond of children
- loud noises
- the Christmas tree (it scares him)

He's pretty much the joy of this house right now! I'm so happy that we get to play with him, because I've never had a pet (except canaries) and he's so cute and funny!

lots of love,
Mariana


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário