sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

Blog-tember Day 2 - Goalsies

sooo... Today's prompt is all about goals! Since a new school year is about to start, this couldn't be a better topic. I really like establishing goals even though I may not accomplish every single one of them.


Here are some September goals for a very exciting year:
  1. Joining a students association or something like that.
  2. Making a plan for my piano studying that is compatible with my everyday life.
  3. Taking on more responsibility with my choir and doing my best to improve it.
  4. Meeting new people, no matter how hard it can be for me.
  5. Not letting my anxiety keep me from living the life I deserve.
  6. Doing my best at self-care no matter how hectic life gets.
  7. I want to say yes to plans with the people I love most, and no to people who would make me feel less comfortable.
  8. Being ok with my body, eating what feels right and working out just for the fun of it.
  9. Staying in touch with the friends who matter the most.
  10. Reading as many books as I can - this could go into the self-care category.
What are your goals for this school/work year?

love,
Mariana

2 comentários: